Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Roadtrip with Daddy


Daddy and i were on a roadtrip and alllllll i did was change the radio station while we made a stop and Daddy was inside. He wanted to listen to boring news all the time and i wanted music, so i changed it. It would have been perfectly fine if i didn't start pouting when He came out and changed it back... As we were driving Daddy tried to talk me out of it, but His patience ran out and it wasn't long before He pulled the car over and decided to handle it a different way... Amazingly, after our little "discussion" on the side of the road, my attitude was suddenly gone... Funny how a Daddy just knows how to handle His little girl....

1 comment:

  1. I will not forget the trip last Summer with Dad ,Mum, my younger sister and Gran.As usual my Sis and I were soon arguing.She kept pushing and poking me because we were cramped on the back seat and I finally retaliated giving her a goood slap on her bare thigh!.She gave a loud cry and started to cry.Dad stopped the car got out and opened the back passenger door and yanked me out.Mum joined him and gave me a row ,before I was taken a few yards into the trees .Whist Dad found a switch, Mum took my shorts and pants down and as we joined by Gran and Sis although I was 18!. She bent me over for Dad to give me a good few cuts with the switch!.I soon joined my Sis in shedding a few tears .We all did not enjoy that day out! Pam.

    ReplyDelete