Sunday, February 7, 2010

School Troubles


ohhh... i was allllllllll ready for bed when Daddy came in my room to ask me about an email that He received from my school.... Mr. Briggs completely exaggerated everything that He wrote to Daddy... He said i was late to class every day, when it really had only been about 3-4 times... He said i was always talking back to him when i may have once or twice, but not "always"... He said i was late with my homework assignments, but it was only once.... i told Daddy that Mr. Briggs really needed to get a grip because it was no big deal... But my Daddy saw it differently - He said it didn't matter how many times i was late to class or talking back or missing homework assignments - He said even once was too many times... When i rolled my eyes at Daddy, it went downhill quicky.. in a matter of seconds, He had His belt off and was teaching me what He expected in my attitude... and how my behavior was going to be different going forward... By the time He was done, i was crying and apologizing and promising to be a good girl... Daddy put me in the corner with my red bottom on display... then sent me directly to bed... *sighhhhh*

1 comment:

  1. Horny...... especially like the picture. Luckily, I have escaped a spanking for quite a while and hope to avoid one for sometime to come. Who knows though!
    Jayne xx
    http://jaynesmaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete