Saturday, October 10, 2009


As soon as Daddy walked in the door, he heard kathy and i yelling at each other and arguing. He told both of us go upstairs, get the toy bag, and get prepared for Him. We both knew we were in trouble then. Daddy spanked kathy first. He was lecturing us both on what type of behavior He expects from us, and driving the point home with the strap. When He finished spanking kathy, He put her in the corner, then told me to bend over the bed and announced that i was going to get it harder because i should know better. Very quickly, i was apologizing and begging Him to stop, but that never works with my Daddy. He just ignored my pleas and kept spanking me until my bottom was on fire. By the time He finished, i was vowing to myself never to argue again........

1 comment: