Wednesday, October 28, 2009



Daddy went to make a drink and discovered an empty scotch bottle - all of it was gone.... He asked me if i knew what happened to it and i told Him i hadn't touched it.... That was a very bad decision on my part... i should know better than to lie to Daddy - He can always see it all over my face... He was furious with me and had me undress immediately... As He was turning my bottom a dark shade of red, He made sure i knew that lieing was never an acceptable thing to do... i begged Him to forgive me, but He kept right on spanking and spanking.............

1 comment:

  1. Once you lie to me, all the begging in the world isn't going to stop me from making sure that you understand the severity of the offense.....lies tend to ruin relationships and there is absolutely no place for them between a Daddy and his little girl.........that being said pull down those panties......

    ReplyDelete