Sunday, October 11, 2009


This is close to how my bottom looked a few weeks ago when my Daddy disciplined me for procrastinating. It's a bad habit i used to have, and one that Daddy doesn't like at all. He had me spell out the letters of "procrastinate" with each strike of the paddle. i finished spelling it once and He said "I think we should do it again".. so He did... Afterwards, He gave me a few random swats until i was crying my eyes out and a very sorry little girl. Daddy warned me that if He had to discipline me for it again, next time it would be much worse. i have thought of it soooo many times since then - and, trust me, i don't plan on forgetting it anytime soon... *thank You for the discipline and the lesson learned, Daddy... xoxoxo*

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcum baby.......that is what a Daddy is there for....to make sure you are kept on the path to a better and fuller life.....
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete