Thursday, October 29, 2009




Mr. Berkley called my Daddy at work because i got caught cheating on my math test. It didn't help matters that i had an attitude with him when he was questioning me about it. When i heard him tell Daddy that He had to come to the school, i knew it was going to be bad news for me. Daddy came in and told Mr. Berkley it was fine to use the paddle on me, and then He told him that i would be getting more of the same when we got home. i was mortified as Mr. Berkley had me lean across the desk. Daddy stood and watched Him paddle me... when it was over, Daddy made me apologize to him, and then took me home and disciplined me again and put me in the corner with my bright red bottom on display. It was awful - i swore i'd never ever ever cheat on a test again!

1 comment:

  1. Each and every time you cheat you will wish you hadn't........in no uncertain terms......wait until we get home young lady.......JUST WAIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete