Wednesday, November 25, 2009



Daddy wasn't happy at all when He came home and found me giving kathy a spanking. He put a stop to it right away and asked me what was going on. i tried explaining to Him that kathy was being a spoiled little brat, but He was still furious with me. He put kathy in the corner and had me lean over the bed while He started showing me how unhappy He was. He was lecturing me while He disciplined me, letting me know that only He or anyone He directed was allowed to do the spanking. When He was nearly done, he called kathy out of the corner and told her it was then her turn to spank me. By the time they finished with my bottom, it was sore and redddd for the rest of the day...

1 comment:

  1. "Come here kathy, don't hesitate or you will wish you hadn't.......take the strap and use it on her ass!"

    ReplyDelete