Sunday, November 1, 2009



Daddy got a notice in the mail that i had gotten several parking tickets with His car that hadn't been paid. He was instantly furious and announced a spanking. i was soooooo embarassed when He made me bend over for a paddling in front of barbie. i had told her in the past that He spanked me when i was naughty, but i didn't think He'd do it right in front of her! i was begging and pleading with Him to wait until she left, but He just told me to hurry up or it would be worse for me... it hurt worse than ever before - i kept promising Daddy that i would alllllways put money in the meter from now on... *ohhhh.... how could i have been so irresponsible?*

1 comment:

  1. "You will remember to pay the meter, of that I am sure........and barbie will learn what happens when you are naughty.......of that too I am sure!"

    ReplyDelete