Monday, November 23, 2009



When i got home from work, Daddy told me to go to His office, take off my skirt and wait for Him there... i asked Daddy if everything was ok and He just pointed to the office and said "get in there NOW!!"... i was so nervous waiting for Him... After 10 minutes or so, He came in carrying the paddle. He started questioning me about an incident at work... i was trying to be soooo careful that i answsered His questions exactly right ~ i knew lieing would only make it worse.... Before it was over, He had me bent over the chair while He was teaching me a lesson in His expectations and the proper behavior for His little girl........

1 comment:

  1. Exactly young lady.......no more careful...just be open and honest......your boss will always call me from now on.....in fact he will be over in a few minutes to see how to take care of these things in the future.....

    ReplyDelete