Saturday, November 21, 2009

In Trouble at Work



my boss came in my office and found me sleeping.... He slammed his hand on my desk and i jumped... He was not happy at all... He told me He was upset and i may get fired... i beggged him not to fire me, and said i'd do anything if i could keep my job... He said i needed to be disciplined like a naughty little girl, and over his lap i went... i was trying to channel the pain and thinking how i was going to explain my red bottom to Daddy.... As it turned out, i didn't have to because He was in the area and decided to stop in and surprise me, just as my boss was finishing spanking me.... Daddy was furious with me, and told me i was going to get the paddle when we got home. He also told my boss that i shouldn't be tired anymore because i was grounded and would be in bed very early for some time to come.......

1 comment: