Tuesday, November 17, 2009



For some reason, last night i thought it would be a really good idea to turn off Daddy's alarm so He could sleep in a little bit and not always have to leave for work so early... but this morning i had a completely different take on it - Daddy was absolutely furious with me when He overslept and found out what i did... He handspanked me and sent me to the corner while He was getting ready... afterwards, He used His belt on my bottom until i was apologizing and promising, like all naughty girls do, to be the best little girl in the world if He would just stopppp.... He did stop eventually, but not until He made sure i realized the seriousness of the issue....

1 comment:

  1. Never play around with Daddy's things, that will only get you in a lot of trouble....and I mean a lot of trouble.......

    ReplyDelete