Sunday, November 1, 2009



my Daddy and i had a very intriguing conversation this morning.... we were discussing moving on to the next phase of our relationship and He instructed me to write a blog tonight on this next subject... so, here we go...

i thought i'd start with a little background information.... my Daddy and i have been together for about 2-1/2 years now, and our relationship has grown significantly within that time. About 3-4 months ago, i started being required to ask my Daddy for permission before doing anything other than with family members. This was a huge step for me, and has proven to be very successful in reminding me of my place.... reminding me that doing fun things or "extra" things is a privilege and privileges are something that must be earned. If i have been naughty, or haven't done my chores, or maybe for no reason other than Daddy's feelings at the time - i may not be allowed to do something "extra." i must ask, and obey Daddy's wishes. Being required to ask permission, truly and completely mentally transforms me to a "little girl"... hoping and praying that Daddy will allow me to go..... And all the while knowing that if He were to say no, there is not even a question that i would indeed be staying home.

As we were chatting this morning, i was trying to convey the overwhelming feelings that i was experiencing. Feelings of being owned.... of wanting to do anything and everything i could to please Him... wanting so desperately to please Him and have Him be proud of me... truly being HIS.... His cunt, His whore, His slut... existing only to please Him..... To be honest, i've had these feelings sporadically before...off and on... but never to the depth that i have had them recently and especially today.... While talking with Sir this morning, He told me that to start the next phase of our relationship, i am no longer allowed to cum without His express permission. He stated that i am allowed to play, tease, and touch myself as much as i want, but i am not allowed to cum. If i do, then i am to send Him a message, and i will be disciplined when we're together, before anything else happens between us. Mmmmmm.... wow.... i have thought a lot about this new rule today.... a lot.... and the thought of not being allowed to cum without His permission provokes such a reaction in me. Physically, i am wetttttttttt and very turned-on.... and mentally - oh boy - what a rush... to have the control for something so important to me being in the hands of someone else is huge... It makes me wish and yearn and crave to be with Sir right now to show Him live and in person how desperately i want to please Him... how desperately i want and crave to be His... i want Him to see how it affects me... i want Him to KNOW how i need Him to take more.... it's not even really an option for me... this is just the way it is......

Truly, my thoughts are everywhere, even now as i type... i am filled with such a state of excitement, and horniness, and servitude..... i can only trust in Sir (which i do tremendously) that He will guide me and lead us on this journey to places i'm for sure i can't even imagine today....

Thank You for giving me the opportunity to post my thoughts and feelings about this, Sir... i hope that this blog has pleased You... *xoxoxoxoxo*

1 comment:

  1. My dd....you are becoming a true submissive .....complete and total giving up of your control over yourself......As we journey into this next phase you will become even more a part of Me, and will give totally to your Master......I am very pleased with your blog today and will show you how much when next we meet........

    ReplyDelete